Monday, April 5, 2010

My new gig on Examiner.com

I'm proud to announce that I am the new National Examiner for the Republican party on Examiner.com. As a national correspondent for the GOP, my articles will now be featured on the nationwide version of the site. I will continue to cover the Republican party for the Dallas edition of Examiner.com, but stories with a national focus, including my "When Liberals Attack" columns, will appear on the national site. My stories for the local and national editions are listed separately, so there are two different links to click to read my stuff.

To see my articles for the national site, click right here. You can click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button there to be notified when I have a new national story posted.

To see my articles for the Dallas edition, click right here. Again, you can click on the "SUBSCRIBE" button there to be notified  when I have a new local story posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment