Monday, August 17, 2009

Updates on my latest stories

LifeNews.com, a national pro-life news site, has picked up on my Examiner story about Planned Parenthood. You can read their story HERE. I've also been informed that a number of other sites are running with the story as well. I'm so grateful that word of this little-known provision of the health care bill is getting out.

Also, I have also posted my interview with Wade Emmert at Examiner.com. You can read it HERE. Wade is running for Dallas County Judge, which oversees the County Commissioner's Court. It is an important position, currently being held by Jim Foster, who has been such an absolute failure that even his fellow Democrats don't support his reelection. You can find out more about Wade at WadeEmmert.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment