Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My work on Examiner.com

I've been covering Dallas Republican politics on Examiner.com for a little while now, and the feedback has been great, even if it isn't all positive. Apparently, a few left-wingers are really upset over my "When Liberals Attack" articles, which point out some of the crazy and underhanded tactics coming from the left. I get a kick out of their rants which they post in the comment section after the articles. They think they can insult or shame me into keeping quiet, silly rabbits. They were especially upset over my July 4 article which reminded folks to remember the Prop. 8 musical clip that ridiculed Christians and Jesus Christ the next time they consider buying or renting a movie with Jack Black. Check it out here.

You can sign up to get an email when I post a new article on Examiner.com. Just click on the Examiner logo to the right or CLICK HERE and then click on the link that says SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment